Love To Dream Sleep Suit Warm 2.5 TOG -Moonlight Olive
The award-winning Love To Dream Sleep Suit™ is a versatile “all-in-one” style wearable blanket with legs. Designed to keep little ones warm, whilst providing freedom of movement. Perfect for little wrigglers.
- Very versatile; can be used for sleep, play or on-the-go
- Built-in legs & feet allow your child to safely move around their sleep space
- Grip pads on feet help reduce slipping
- Made with 100% Cotton fill, the Love To Dream Sleep Suit™ is insulating and warm
- The soft, natural feeling is comfier for your baby
- New horizontal quilting provides a snug, cosy and loftier feel
- Can be tumble dried on low for easy cleaning - plus low shrinkage!
- Low pilling keeps your garments looking newer for longer
- Triple stitched quilting for durability
- High colour fastness keeps prints brighter
- Our garments are quality tested, wear tested and performance tested
- The rib is high quality which means it will keep its shape on even the most wriggly toddler!
- Fabric content: Upper, Sleeves & Cuffs - 93% Cotton 7% Elastane; Outer & Lining - 100% Cotton; Filling- 100% Cotton
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly. Pull back into shape after washing and after drying.
- Fire Hazard Labelling: CAUTION; KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
Close zipper before washing
Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
Tumble dry on low
Warm iron if necessary
Do not soak or bleach, iron zipper or dry clean
Select Right Size by Child Height
LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™
LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™
*Ages & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select sizing according to your child’s height, not their age. These tables are only to be used as a guide. All children are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a child’s temperature. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for different room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 & 1.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
For more detailed guidelines please click here.
Note: It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat. All garments are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments (AS/NZS: 1249:2014, BS 8510:2009) "Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG/SUIT are certified hip-healthy by the "International Hip Dysplasia Institute". Their design allows hips & legs to move freely. Our LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ and LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ are inherently hip-healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.
This garment is intended to be used over pyjamas/pajamas.
Safety Standards & Certifications
All garments we produce are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.
Our LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ & LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ are inherently hip-healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.